Assistant Director of Nursing
**$5K SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS**
Meadowbrook at Oconto Falls is a skilled care nursing home in looking for a stellar Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to assist in leading up a great clinical team. If you are an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing or a Nurse Manager with a can-do attitude who enjoys a challenge then this may be the role for you!
The primary purpose of the Assistant Director of Nursing position is to plan, organize, develop and assist in the direction of the overall operation of our Nursing Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be directed by the Director of Nursing, Administrator and the Medical Director, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Director of Nursing on daily clinical programs
- Develops and implements the facility’s clinical program;
- Works with the facility’s interdisciplinary team to maintain restorative care standards;
- Ensures the nursing program complies with applicable state and federal laws;
- Supports the admissions process by meeting with new residents and families;
- Participates in assessments, care plan development, and discharge planning;
- Completes timely MDS;
- Assists with staff recruitment;
- Completes clinical team's performance reviews. Guides and educates clinical teams about their performance;
- Works as a floor nurse, when needed;
- Supervise and ensure all infection control precautions;
- Current license as an Wisconsin Registered Nurse
- At least two years nurse manager supervisory experience required
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Oconto Falls, United States