Human Resources Manager
Our Long Term Care facility relies on the Human Resources Manager to develop, implements and coordinate company policies and programs concerning employment, wage and salary administration, benefits, training, safety and employee relations in accordance with State and Federal laws.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and manages all aspects of recruiting efforts to fill vacant positions by sourcing resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews and providing the appropriate follow-up with candidates in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and manages all efforts focused on welcoming new employees to the organization and conducting professional new employee orientation meetings and has a strong focus on the importance of employee retention.
- Is able to effectively deliver training to management in various HR topics such as, interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and harassment.
- Displays a friendly and professional image and demeanor internally and externally.
- Serves as a back-up for payroll as needed, which includes maintaining time and labor system, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, maintaining payroll records, and calculating payrolls and managing earnings and deductions according to company policy to ensure accuracy.
- Assists with administering company benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, 401K, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Audits often by entering and maintaining data accuracy of records in the HRIS system.
- Provides necessary data and reports from HRIS system to satisfy reporting requirements and assistance with projects and presentations.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Organizes employee personnel files, organizes filing and related information.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency in department operations.
- Assists in training management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and harassment.
- Assists with environmental, health and safety compliance, including workers compensation management.
- High School diploma or GED and two year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of scheduling and/or health care preferred.
- Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, Power Point).
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Oconto Falls, United States