Resident Transport Driver / Maintenance Assistant
Residents will remember you. Co-workers will count on you. We need you to bring your talent and your heart to our team. We'll give you the support, tools and training you need to make a difference in the lives of your residents. More importantly, we'll surround you with people who are just as passionate about caring as you are. We're a family. And we want you to be a part of it. Do you have a passion for helping people, thrive in a team environment, and want to make a difference all while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let's talk! Our facility depends on our transport driver to ensure our residents can make it to their off-campus appointments (by car).
- Provide prompt efficient and courteous transportation services.
- Transport residents to and from on-campus locations and medical appointments off campus
- Transport residents and employees to on and off campus destinations
- Communicate in timely manner transport related and/or cancellations to dispatcher and departments
- Follow safe resident handling policies and procedures
- High school graduate or G.E.D.
- Prior experience in Hospital environment preferred
- Must possess a State of Wisconsin Class B driver’s license
- Must posses personal driver’s insurance coverage
- CDL with Passenger Endorsement is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent verbal skills/interpersonal skill to interact and build relationships with older adults.
- Paid Holiday time
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Oconto Falls, United States